Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month
9:30 am – 12:00 pm
The Social Security Administration will be featuring a free Video Service Office at the Lamar Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm.
By computer link, the Social Security Administration will be available to answer your questions.
Citizens will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED; ALL FREE
SSA WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS FOR REPLACEMENT SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS IF YOU HAVE:
• UNEXPIRED DRIVER’S LICENSE
• STATE ISSUED ID
• PASSPORT (MUST MATCH NAME ON LAST SOCIAL SECURITY CARD ISSUED)
SSA IS NOT CAPABLE OF PROCESSING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL SECURITY BUSINESS AT LAMAR PUBLIC LIBRARY:
• SSA WILL NOT PROCESS ANY APPLICATIONS FOR A NEW SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
• SSA WILL NOT PROCESS ANY APPLICATIONS FOR REPLACEMENT CARDS INVOLVING NAME CHANGE
• SSA WILL NOT PROCESS ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIMARY EVIDENCE AS LISTED ABOVE
THESE WILL NEED TO BE DONE AT THE LAJUNTA OFFICE: